General Facility Information
The Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre is located in Belleville, Ontario and is owned by the City of Belleville. With a population of 49,000 the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre is well positioned to help meet the diverse health, wellness and sports needs of the community and Quinte region.
The Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre has been the beneficiary of a significant infrastructure investment by the Federal, Provincial and local Governments and opened to the public on August 20, 2012. The newly expanded Centre is now more than 330, 000 square feet and features:
- 4 NHL sized iced pads
- Templeman Aquatic Centre with an 8 lane, 25 metre competition pool, preschool pool and therapy pool, 50+ Centre, Multi-use Gymnasium that can transform into an event venue for up to 350+ people
- Fitness Studios (workout, aerobics, yoga), Indoor, 3 lane rubberized walking/running track
- Youth Drop in Centre, Public Lounge, Preschool Room, Community group rental space, Meeting rooms, including Fireplace and Multipurpose Room, Retail space, including a Café style food provider, physiotherapy and massage services and a pro-shop
Download the Naming Rights Information Package. Click here
What are Naming Rights?
The City of Belleville is a progressive municipal organization. The City has a strong commitment to exploring public/private partnerships that provide additional and/or enhanced services to its citizens and customers. The City of Belleville’s objective is to provide corporations, businesses, groups, organizations and individuals with an opportunity to own the naming rights to a specific asset/facility within the Centre for a defined period of time. This arrangement will provide an abundance of exposure opportunities to any successful naming rights holder, increase the City’s partnerships and provide much needed revenues to cover the costs of programs and services within the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre, ultimately benefitting the entire community.
Existing Naming Sponsors
The following facilities/assets are available for naming rights. The naming rights for the overall Centre and the Yardmen and Wally Dever Arenas are not available for naming rights.
- Gymnasium, Multipurpose Room, Fireplace Room, Meeting Rooms (various), Public Lounge, Outdoor Courtyard, Belleville’s 50+ Centre, Youth Room, Workout Studio, Yoga Studio, Aerobics Studio, Preschool Room
Our Naming Rights Partner will realize significant exposure opportunities and increased profile within the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre, the City of Belleville and the Quinte region as a whole. In addition to year round exposure in the facility, brand recognition as a community supporter and brand association as a company/organization/individual enriching the quality of life in Belleville is certain. The list below outlines the benefits that will be made available to our Naming Rights Sponsor. A more comprehensive and detailed listing of benefits are available and will be developed in conjunction with the Naming Rights Sponsor as part of negotiations.
- Facility signage erected in a prominent location in the named facility/asset (costs associated with signage are covered by the Naming Rights Sponsor)
- Name identification attached to the naming asset in all facility contracts, internal way finding and in all official City of Belleville references/publications: including the Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre website, event advertising, media/press releases, community culture & recreation guide, flyers and promotional materials. There is an added opportunity to be profiled on the outdoor marquee/ tri-board vision sign – subject to additional naming fees (average daily traffic count is 22,000 conducted in November 2014)
- The City of Belleville will make every effort to ensure that outside groups and organizations using the facility/asset use the agreed upon Name in external promotions
Naming Rights Fees (Minimum $ Values)
Generally speaking naming rights agreements are entered into for a five or ten year term (subject to negotiations). The minimum values outlined below can be used as a guideline for interested parties and include the standard benefits outlined in this handout. Opportunities such as the tri-vision sign, advertising on rink boards or other value added items are considered above and beyond the minimum values identified below and are subject to negotiation and additional naming rights fees.
|Opportunity||Minimum $ Value (per year) +HST|
|Arena A||Not Available – Naming Sponsor: Family Dental Centre|
|Arena B||Not Available – Naming Sponsor: Mackay Insurance|
|Indoor Track||Not Available – Naming Sponsor: Family Dental Centre|
|Meeting Rooms (each)||2,000|
- Tracy Newton, Marketing & Customer Relations Coordinator
City of Belleville, Recreation, Culture & Community Services
265 Cannifton Road, Belleville ON K8N 4V8
613-967-3200 ext. 3265