• Three NHL sized ice pads (Family Dental Centre Arena, Mackay Insurance Arena & Wally Dever Arena) and an Olympic sized ice pad (Yardmen Arena)
• Templeman Menninga Aquatic Centre with an 8 lane, 25 metre pool, along with preschool and therapy pools and a spectator viewing area
• Large, double multi-use Gymnasium
• Family Dental Centre Indoor Track (heated/rubberized)
• Retail space, the Café Courtyard by Vineyard Grill and the Pro Shop
• 50+ Centre and Youth Drop-in Room
• 3 fitness studios (yoga/pilates, aerobic and workout studio)
• Public lounge for social gathering and networking
• Large accessible Customer Service Counter
• Community Group rental space, featuring a Fireplace and Multipurpose room
• City of Belleville transit stop
• Free Public WiFi
The Quinte Sports & Wellness Centre is capable of serving the community’s recreational and leisure needs in one convenient location.
The Recreation, Culture & Community Services Department of the City of Belleville is dedicated to improving the quality of life for the citizens of our community through the provision of services that are inclusive, responsive, innovative and efficient, while striving for excellence.
265 Cannifton Road, Belleville On K8N 4V8
Tel: 613-966-4632 TTY: 613-771-9781 Fax: 613-967-3207 General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.quintesportsandwellnesscentre.ca Follow us on Twitter @QSWC
Leave Valuables At Home
The City of Belleville is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We strongly encourage you to leave your valuables at home and bring a lock for your locker. Locks are available for sale at the customer service counter if you have forgotten yours.
Lost & Found
Lost and found items are kept at the customer service counter for a short period of time and then donated to charity. Please note for health & safety reasons, wet towels and wet bathing suits are not kept.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants and to preserve our facilities for their intended use, all participants 10 years and over who are accessing the Family Dental Centre Indoor Track and special program areas, including the Templeman Menninga Aquatic Centre must obtain a FREE Wellness Passport and scan their card at each of the doors during each visit. There is a $5.00 replacement fee for lost cards. If your card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately so staff can deactivate the card.
Photos & Video Cameras
Cell phones, cameras and video cameras are not permitted in the change rooms, washrooms, pool viewing area and aquatic centre.
General facility information
Please be aware that your actions have an effect on others. To ensure a safe, rewarding and positive experience for all users and staff, please treat everyone with respect and dignity. Unsafe, disrespectful or inappropriate behaviour could result in removal of privileges.
• Outdoor shoes, food, drinks and personal belongings are not permitted in the fitness or track areas.|
• No cell phone usage is permitted in fitness areas.
• We Share the Air. Please avoid the use of perfume, cologne, scented hairspray and other scented products.
• Children under the age of 10 must have a parent or guardian remain in the facility