The City of Belleville’s Recreation, Culture & Community Services Department has a variety of outstanding programs for all ages throughout the year! We encourage the residents of Belleville and the Quinte Region to participate in our regular & special programs and events as part of a healthy lifestyle promoting and building quality of life, family and community relationships. Our “Playbook”, a recreation, culture & community services guide is produced twice yearly with Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter editions that highlight our various programs, recreational facilities and services being offered to the community. The Playbook is also available online for your convenience. We hope that you and your family will take the opportunity to participate & enjoy the many programs, activities and events that we offer.
Registration for Spring & Summer Programs starts March 23, 2015. Click here for more information.
City of Belleville March 2015 Public Skating Schedule (Two sponsored skates added for March 20/21)
City of Belleville March 2015 Gymnasium Schedule (note cancellations due to special events – Mar 28-29 gym cancelled)
March 28-29 – Reminder all Gymnasium and Pool Programs are cancelled due to the BYST Swim Meet.
We do our best to make sure all classes run as outlined in the Community Culture & Recreation Guide, but sometimes a course date, time, location and fee may change or was incorrectly inputted into the Guide at the time of printing.
The following programs will run on the dates and times listed below:
- Monday, March 16th – Open Gym – half gym only until 6pm (5-7pm)
- Monday, March 16th – Table Tennis (7-9pm)
- Tuesday, March 17th – Open Gym (6-7pm)
- Tuesday, March 17th – Intermediate Volleyball (7:15-9:15pm)
- Wednesday, March 18th – Adult Pickleball (6-7pm)
- Wednesday, March 18th – Adult Badminton (7-9pm)
- Thursday, March 19th – Open Gym – half gym only until 6pm (5-7pm)
- Thursday, March 19th – Recreational Volleyball (7-9pm)
- Friday, March 20th – Floorball (6-7pm)
March 28/29 – All gymnasium programs cancelled due to special event in gymnasium
All regularly scheduled programs will run on Saturday, March 14th & Sunday, March 15th and all programs except the gymnasium programs will run Saturday, March 21st & Sunday, March 22nd.